The purpose of social media for businesses is to attract, engage and retain customers. After evaluating most of the social media sites out there, we’ve put together a list of the top 3 best social media for business owners. Social media platforms are a powerful way for businesses of all sizes to reach prospects and customers. Your customers are already interacting with brands through social media, and if you're not speaking directly to your audience through social platforms, you're missing out! Great marketing on social media can bring remarkable success to your business, creating devoted brand advocates and even driving leads and sales.
- Facebook:- Obviously the largest social media platform and by a large margin. And, Facebook was perhaps the first that surpassed the landmark of 1 billion user accounts. You can also access different Facebook apps to sell online and you can even market or promote your business, brand and products by using paid Facebook ads -- And with more than 2 billion active monthly users (yes, billion with a B), this is likely preaching to the choir since you’re probably already on the site.
- YOUTUBE:- YouTube is the world’s largest video-sharing social networking site with more than 1.8 billion monthly active users. It enables users to upload and share videos, view them, comment on them and like them. This social network also enables users to create a YouTube channel where they can upload all their personally recorded videos to showcase to their friends and followers.
- IMPORTANT: If you want to use YouTUBE to increase awareness for your business, we are happy to help.
- INSTAGRAM: Some will think that twitter has more reach, the reverse is the fact. 1 billion people use instagram every month compared to the just over 300 million monthly users of twitter; thats a very large gap. Plus Instagram is part of Facebook and 95% of instagrammers use YouTUBE making the use of these 3 platforms a powerful marketing tool
- IMPORTANT: Leverage the instagram app for your brand with our help